- Publisher: MAGOT
- Available in: Paperback
- Published: June 1, 2019
A fill-in recipe journal organized into sections by type of dish
This journal is designed for you to record your favorite recipes and keep your kitchen secrets safe. Organized into sections by type of dish, it allows you to create your own cookbook and treasure your handwritten recipes for years to come.
Preserve your family recipes and your favorite dishes in one place. My Cookbook journal includes 210 recipe entries with prompts to fill in your culinary specialties details. It is divided into seven categories: “Appetizers,” “Side Dishes,” “Main Dishes,” “Soups, Salads & Sandwiches,” “Sauces, Dips & Dressings,” “Bakery & Desserts,” and “Drinks & Cocktails”. It also includes a “Notes” section to jot down your comments and memories.
Book size and page count:
- 7.5 x 9.25 inches (19 x 23,5 cm)
- 228 pages
- Space for 210 recipes
- 7 Sections: “Appetizers,” “Side Dishes,” “Main Dishes,” “Soups, Salads & Sandwiches,” “Sauces, Dips & Dressings,” “Bakery & Desserts,” and “Drinks & Cocktails”
- Each full-page recipe entry (170 in total) includes space for recipe name, ingredients, preparation, notes, side dish suggestions, drink pairings, number of servings, preparation time, cooking time, and difficulty level
- Each half-page recipe entry (40 in total) includes space for recipe name, ingredients, preparation, and notes
- Convenient write-in recipe index pages with space for recipe name, type of dish, and page number. Mark the “favorites” stars to easily identify the best recipes
- All index pages include a vertical line that can be use to further divide the index into subcategories
- Notes section for adding your comments and memories or record your experiments
A perfect gift for the home cook: any cooking lover will enjoy collecting her/his beloved recipes in this charming journal.