- Publisher: MAGOT
- Available in: Paperback
- Published: June 1, 2019
A fill-in recipe journal for cooking lovers
This journal is designed for you to record your favorite recipes and your special occasion menu ideas, as well as your table decoration inspirations.
Keep your family recipes and your kitchen secrets safe and record your favorite meals. My Cookbook journal includes 160 blank recipe pages with prompts to fill in your culinary specialties details. It also includes 32 blank cocktail recipe pages, as well as special occasion menu plan pages and a journaling section for table decoration ideas.
Book size and page count:
- 7.5 x 9.25 inches (19 x 23,5 cm)
- 226 pages
- 160 fill-in recipe pages for 160 individual entries (1 page per entry)
- Each recipe entry includes spaces for recipe name, ingredients, preparation, notes, side dish suggestions, drink pairings, number of servings, preparation time, cooking time, and difficulty level
- 16 fill-in cocktail recipe pages for 32 cocktail entries
- Convenient write-in recipe index pages with spaces for recipe name, type of dish, and page number. Mark the “favorites” stars to easily identify the best recipes
- Write-in cocktail index pages with spaces for cocktail name, type of drink, and page number. It includes “favorites” stars to easily identify the best cocktails as well
- All index pages include a vertical line that can be use to divide the index into sections by writing down your own categories. This allows you to apply your preferred organizing method
- Favorite savory dishes and favorite desserts list pages to note down your most loved recipes
- Menu ideas section to record your festive meals plans
- Table decoration ideas section to record your table setting inspirations
- Notes section for adding your comments and memories or record your experiments
With a design inspired by the 18th century French charm, My Cookbook is a perfect gift for those who love cooking and the art of entertaining.